Sunday, September 14, 2008

Diving at Vela Luka- a few pics... and words (I can't help myself)















No, thats not the Little Mermaid and Posieden you're looking at. Yes, I know, we do cut quite the figure under the water. And yes, hahaha, we do manage to make goggles sexy.

Aside from how dorky we look (everyone looks like this diving so shut up), I must mention that this photo was taken inside a cave, which was freezing cold inside but amazing to be in, particularly where the sunlight met the darkness.

We managed to see an octopus also, but I had been warned by the instructors not to "go fishing" whilst down there, so there was no calimari that night.

The pic on the left is one where Jess is actually moving around a bit. I think I annoyed her the whole time, as I was always darting all over the place whilst she had to constantly crane her neck trying to keep an eye on me. What are you supposed to do when you're diving, sit still??

All good though, we made it out alive, and it was great fun (yes, I'm a big dork, I was caught up in the moment)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess & Jezz
How brave of you to tackle a cave dive first off. Looks like the visiblity was good. Yeh you both look too cute. Love the lobster.
Keep having fun. xoxo M & D